Complaint Review: Steebar.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Glenn — Grand Meadow Minnesota
P.O. Box 607 Peapack, New Jersey USA

Steebar.com They did not ship my order, or have not credited my account, and have not responded to my emails Peapack New Jersey

On April 24 I ordered a woodworking plan for a deask weather station, and the weather, clock inserts, and two pens with funnel holders. When I placed the order I recieved an email confirmation that they recieved my order and would be shipping it, but did not say when. About a week after I placed the order I went to their website to check the status, and it indicated marked, "Awaiting Shipment."

On May 1 I sent an email to the listed email, under contacts, and did not recieve a reply. Another week I checked the shipping status, and it was still marked, "Awaiting Shipment." I sent another email on May 9, and told them if they aren't going to ship my order, to please refund my money.

To this day I still have not heard anything from steebar.com, and the order status is still marked, "Awaiting Shipment." I tried a toll free number that I found in one of the reports filed, but it was a fax machine, I tried the listed phone number, and after about 15-20 rings, a recording came on and asked for a password.

I have ordered other plans from steebar.com about 4 or 5 years ago and had no problems, matter of fact, one of the plans was the wrong one, I called them, they sent the right plan,and told me to keep the other one. Thought I could trust these people, but from my experience and other reports I have read, things have changed. How sre these people still allowed to operate? Next time I place an online order I'm going to check with BBB to see if there any problems.

Businesses like this gives everybody a bad name, and they need to be stopped, and make sure they do not start up under a different name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steebarcom/Peapack-New-Jersey-07977/Steebarcom-They-did-not-ship-my-order-or-have-not-credited-my-account-and-have-not-re-1051009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steebar.com