released

• Reported By: Lh84 — Aubrey Texas
Steele Law
860 Hebron Parkway, #1103 Lewisville, Texas USA

Steele Law Lied/Deceived/Took Advantage/Ripped off Lewisville Texas

My son was in an accident back in 2012, he was hit by our neighbor. The Attorney made it seem as though she was very concerned, she informed me of what services she would be doing for me and how she would help me. After that meeting I DID not hear ANYTHIG on my case NOT ANYTHING unless I called which was 3 months later, now here it is 2013 and the first time I even spoke to her since our meeting in 2012 was the month of June 2013 ONE TIME the WHOLE TIME we are suppose to be suing her OFFICE DOES NOT CALL and tell you ANYTHING, than the office quoted me a price that I had NO IDEA it would be that AMOUNT, they LIED they knew I was new at the suing steps, and I feel as though she took advantage of me. I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO EVER EVER EVER USE HER OFFICE you will be DISSAPOINTED and STRESED out waiting on a CALL that you WILL NEVER RECEIVE even when you leave a message they NEVER return your CALL. Not professional AT ALL this LAW FIRMonly cares about YOUR MONEY that they are STEALING due to they LIE to you in the beginning about HOW MUCH they will deduct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steele-Law/Lewisville-Texas-75057/Steele-Law-LiedDeceivedTook-AdvantageRipped-off-Lewisville-Texas-1063588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steele Law