Complaint Review: Steelos - Jesse Bride

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — Beverly Hills California
Steelos - Jesse Bride
242 W 30th St #802 New York, New York USA

Steelos - Jesse Bride My credit card billed but order still not shipped nearly a week later! New York New York

I placed an online order for 5 items on Steelos.com and was billed $420 on my Mastercard, but nearly a week later my order still hasn't been shipped. Jesse Bride the CEO emailed me that he could either deliver the items to me personally or give me a refund, but he never responded to my replies and I still haven't received my items or any refund. Furthermore, I immediately started receiving several unauthroized charges on my Mastercard from other online retail sites. I think this site could be a scam to steal your credit card information. Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steelos-Jesse-Bride/New-York-New-York-10001/Steelos-Jesse-Bride-My-credit-card-billed-but-order-still-not-shipped-nearly-a-week-lat-1142521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steelos - Jesse Bride