Complaint Review: SteelSeries

• Reported By: Chi Z — Malden Massachusetts
SteelSeries
Malden, Massachusetts USA

SteelSeries The RMA takes more than two months Malden Massachusetts

My friend give me a SteelSeries keyboard as a gift bought on Amazon.com. But I found the left Ctrl key is not working well which is a big problem to the keyboard, fatal to gaming keyboard. I can't endure it so I contact the support. I followed him to retruned it so that I can get a new one without problems if they prove the keyboard I got is in the condition as I said.

The keyboard I send is delivered on August 23th. They didn't admit to get the keyboard until I showed them the tracking number. Then, the support tried his best to make up lots of excuses to postpone. Now, It is Oct. 22th, he still says the same thing, like apologies and saying it will send out soon which is said so many times before.

I really want to give the company a call to say my condition but they only deal customer support on website. I am totally raged by this behavior. I think the support didn't take me seriously. I think this company didn't care about the support team.

I am fooled in 2 month, I lost all my patience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SteelSeries/Malden-Massachusetts-02148/SteelSeries-The-RMA-takes-more-than-two-months-Malden-Massachusetts-1093781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SteelSeries