Complaint Review: Steeno and MIller pc and Aqua finance

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Angela Couch — Gladstone Missouri United States of America
Steeno and MIller pc and Aqua finance
11970 Borman Dr St Louis, Missouri United States of America

Steeno and MIller pc and Aqua finance We have paid way over 9000 dollars for a ripped off water softener that doesn't even work any longer and before my garnishment was up they went back to court and filed another one and garnishing my hu 'we had purchase a water softner from rain soft and was finianced through Aqua and my husband had lost his job at the time so we had try to work someting out with Aqua but they refuse to work with us St Louis, Missouri

First of all we had bought a junkie water softner from rain soft the finace company was aqua finance inc we got behind on a few payments due to my husband losing his job back in 2008 we have been making payments to the laywer Steeno and Miller for 100.00 over two years ago and we were late with one payment and they cashed the check and than started garnishing my husband wages back in August of 2011. the two years of payments added up to 4800.00 and his first garnishment added up to 1800.00 and than he is being garnished again until september. my garnishment is 2800 dollars this caluations is showing over 9000 dollars which they said we still owe 2252 and before my garnishment was over they took it back to court to re garnish my wages for 180 days which at 25 percent of my check is over 250.00 twice a month willbe another 3000.00 dollatrs which my husband is still be garnished they are getting way more from us than the courts papers are showing and plus on top of that we are being charged 256 dollars for each court cost and 50 dolar fee for filing. Angela c (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steeno-and-MIller-pc-and-Aqua-finance/St-Louis-Missouri-63146/Steeno-and-MIller-pc-and-Aqua-finance-We-have-paid-way-over-9000-dollars-for-a-ripped-off-909566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steeno and MIller pc and Aqua finance