Complaint Review: Steinger, Iscoe,Greene

• Reported By: Blown Away — hollywood Florida
Steinger, Iscoe,Greene
2400 e commercial blvd fort lauderdale, Florida USA

Steinger, Iscoe,Greene Blown Away. Stay Away fort lauderdale Florida

*General Comment: These attorneys are blood suckers!!!!!

Blindsided today. I was involved in an auto accident in 2008. Shortly after I sought counsel from Steinger, Iscoe, Greene. They have been representing me for 5 years. In this time I have had a total of 7 attorneys. Attorneys leave this law firm constantly. My case was set to trial 5 times. Each time postponed because a lawyer left the firm. Today I recieved a letter in the mail, not even a phone cal,l to withdraw as counsel for the plantiff. Stating irreconcilable differences. I have not spoken to anyone since my latest attorney left the firm in August of 13. No attorney since then has been assigned to my case. So how could there be irreconcilable differences? I did everything this law firm has asked me to do. I had faith this law firm has my best interest. Now I am left with a 200,000.00 + medical bill. Just blown away!!!  Sean

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steinger-IscoeGreene/fort-lauderdale-Florida-33021/Steinger-IscoeGreene-Blown-Away-Stay-Away-fort-lauderdale-Florida-1095890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steinger, Iscoe,Greene

#1 General Comment

These attorneys are blood suckers!!!!!

AUTHOR: Danyelle007 - ()

Its a shame that these attorneys are allowed to use their clients and throw them to the wolfs when their done.How many times will these people be able to rob their clients blind.Im sure they withdrew from your case after the doctors in their group were finished billing you for thousands of dollars in medical exspenses that were not need right?Your lucky you didnt have to battle a whole group of staff members about your grammar errors just to complete your ripoff report!!! This is one group of attorneys that will suck you dry.Good Luck!