Complaint Review: stepghen rogers

130 e 39th st lexington park, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 19173870925
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

stepghen rogers supervisor-mr. taylor, mr, raymond kelly united financial crime division lexington park, New York

I was contacted at my job by a Stephen Rogers claiming to be in the affidavid dept. He proceded to tell me that I needed to pay them some money or else they would have my local sheriff's dept. serve me a warrant and arrest me. I then asked for their supervisor number. it was 1-917-387-0925 with the names Mr. Taylor or Mr. Raymond Kelly. I spoke with Mr. Kelly and he told me how he was with the united financial crime division and if I didn't pay up I would be subpoened to court. Next I confronted them both about having been reported as fraud and they threatened to have me fired from my job etc, etc, etc. These guys had heavy indian accents and became extremely frustrated after being confronted. They even threatened to have the FBI contact me with threats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stepghen-rogers/lexington-park-New-York-10016/stepghen-rogers-supervisor-mr-taylor-mr-raymond-kelly-united-financial-crime-division-l-731102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stepghen rogers