Complaint Review: Stephane Clerc Photographer

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Susan Stylist — beverly hills California
Stephane Clerc Photographer
Miami, Florida USA

Stephane Clerc Photographer Stephane Clerc Stepane Clerc Photography SCAM PHOTOGRAPHER Miami Florida

Stephane Clerc is a scam photographer and I hear to warn everyone about him.    He set up a shoot through Model Mayhem, here is his page, http://www.modelmayhem.com/2826088 with a model named Sarah, a makeup artist named Rosie and myself, Susan the wardrobe stylist.

I arranged a shoot location that normally would of cost $1500 a day to use for our shoot.  But my freind let us shoot there for free.

Any how we invested an all day shoot and the photographer Stephane Clerc never gave us any images!   We have all emailed him over 20 times and he never emailed us back.  He promised to give us the images by July 30th and it is now August 15th and he has not emailed any of us back.

This man is a scam, he has been traveling around Miami, LA and Paris and shooting models and then dissapearing with the images.

I am requesting he email me each and EVERY pictures from that shoot in HIGH resolution

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephane-Clerc-Photographer/Miami-Florida-33139/Stephane-Clerc-Photographer-Stephane-Clerc-Stepane-Clerc-Photography-SCAM-PHOTOGRAPHER-M-1076089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephane Clerc Photographer