Complaint Review: Stephane Clerc

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: Law office of Dan White — Alabama
Stephane Clerc
Los Angeles , California USA

Stephane Clerc Scam photographer, will take your money and never give you the pictures Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Stephane Clerc- is a unprofessional photographer

*Consumer Comment: What a load

Stephane Clerc is a scam photographer and I hear to warn everyone about him.    He set up a shoot through Model Mayhem, here is his page,http://www.modelmayhem.com/2826088 with a model named Sarah, a makeup artist named Rosie and myself, Susan the wardrobe stylist.

I arranged a shoot location that normally would of cost $1500 a day to use for our shoot.  But my freind let us shoot there for free.

Any how we invested an all day shoot and the photographer Stephane Clerc never gave us any images!   We have all emailed him over 20 times and he never emailed us back.  He promised to give us the images by July 30th and it is now August 15th and he has not emailed any of us back.

This man is a scam, he has been traveling around Miami, LA and Paris and shooting models and then dissapearing with the images.

I am requesting he email me each and EVERY pictures from that shoot in HIGH reresolutions

he steals money from moeels and then never gives tthem the pictures

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephane-Clerc/Los-Angeles-California-90210/Stephane-Clerc-Scam-photographer-will-take-your-money-and-never-give-you-the-pictures-L-1082671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephane Clerc

Stephane Clerc- is a unprofessional photographer

AUTHOR: Norma - ()

First off I am not a model, I am a stylist and my lawyer is handling this claim against you. We have taken full action to make sure you will will not get the easy route out after screwing an entire team of people over in LA.

We will not let you get away with this.  You would think you would provide people with the pictures that are owed to them, but instead you refuse and let reports be put up about you and your career as a photographer ruined.  You owe an entire team of people pictures in high resolution, and until those pictures are recieved I will continue to take further action against you.  You picked the wrong people to f**k with.

What a load

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Your mutiple reports with your inability to spell makes me think you are just a jilted person who was never meant to be a model.  I suggest you GET A LIFE!! As for you posing as a "law firm"  another big joke