Complaint Review: stephanie diane vlahov

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: anon — fallbrook California United States of America
stephanie diane vlahov
norton rd fremont, California United States of America

stephanie diane vlahov stupidity lives on fremont, California

There is a perpetrator amongst us claiming to be an expert. I have a problem with frauds!!! There is a book called "The Creative Child" I take issue with this because it is just another pathetic excuse for poor parenting skills-oh-excuse me- there are no skills involved so that's a misnomer. "The Creative Child" is a poor interpretation for someone who has no ability to deal with a child. It takes patience but it also take some level of intelligence-it begs the question who is the parent & who is the child. Since my education & experience has do do with the field of children I find that they are always bright when given some form of energy. They seem to have an abundance of but it is not perpetual or renewable. Most parents are morons stumbling around because they are babies having babies. Now there is the subject of your mother & auntie Diane...It's very peculiar to me that in 50 years I've never heard ONE word about their closeness. In fact, I was always under the impression that your mother had a way of imposing herself upon others-don't get me wrong I loved your mom, she doted on me when others didn't I often thought that I was the daughter she really wanted so don't get snooty with me! I am shutting the door on you which you have no idea yet what that means but there will come a time when you'll want to have something to do with me but I am done with you & that, my dear cousin, is forever...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stephanie-diane-vlahov/fremont-California-/stephanie-diane-vlahov-stupidity-lives-on-fremont-California-994140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stephanie diane vlahov