Complaint Review: Stephanie Drake London

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: STEPHANIE DRAKE LONDON — Gilbert Arizona
Stephanie Drake London
4101 East Baseline Road Gilbert, Arizona USA

On August 5th 2013, I was informed that I had been laid off from my position of ten years with my company. Only 2 hours after receiving the news that my best friend' mother had expired from cancer. To receive the heartbreaking news of the deceased and that I no longer had a job, I immeditely went into survivor mode.  I looked up what I thought was a reputable Resume' and Cover Letter wrtier and ended up with a liar, a rip off artist, a con man, a deciever, the devil himself, ARTEMAS PRATT.

This man took my $129.00 and promised me a resume and cover letter within 5 days. I never received a resume nor a cover letter... He sent me a picture of SOMEONE in a hosptial gown stating he was ill and that he felt badly for not getting back to me.

It is NOW OCOTBER 31st, I have yet to receive my resume, cover letter or my $129.00, this man should be penalized for the lies he has told in order to receive such a pence. Its sad that he has stopped to whale crap low in order to decieve the public.

My ONLY hope is when he meets Jesus at The Pearly Gates that every one he has decieved is there to meet him, to tell him HELL NO NO ADMITTANCE FOR YOU YOU DEVIL DECIEVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephanie-Drake-London/Gilbert-Arizona-85234/Stephanie-Drake-London-STeph-ARTEMAS-PRATT-IS-A-JOKE-AND-A-CERTIFIED-NUMBER-1-LIAR-RIP-1096052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephanie Drake London