Complaint Review: stephen amposah

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: stephena — accra Alabama
stephen amposah
suite 1-4 sandton city tower Internet Nigeria

acmgold.com is a scam forex broker Internet

i register with acmgold Ghana 19-04-2012 and fund my account using swift transfer to their Nigeria account with 2600$.

see the screenshort of my payment (((redacted link)))

after trading for over eight months and increase the profit of my account i got an email from acmgold that they are no more operating in Ghana and they also disable my account and seize my funds.

i contacted their representative here in Ghana , the guy told me he is no more working with acmgold and has refund all the money of their customers who pay through local bank here in GHana.

i finally contacted acmgold for a refund of my money they keep refering me to their local representative, the guy told me he has not receive any money from acmgold and also suggest i should ask for a proof of the payment uptil now acmgold have not send me any proof.

www.acmgold.com is a scam, they came to scam us in Ghana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stephen-amposah/internet/acmgoldcom-is-a-scam-forex-broker-Internet-1051321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stephen amposah