Complaint Review: Stephen Baring

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — UK Other
Stephen Baring
Arch 1, 91 Brick Lane, London, Other United Kingdom

Stephen Baring FRAUD THEFT STOLE my watches, lied & never paid me. Tempus Gallery, Tempus Suisse, Stephen Baring, Salome Jones, 91 Brick Lane, London. Stephen Baring FRAUD THEFT STOLE my watches, lied & never paid me. Tempus Gallery, Tempus Suisse, Stephen Baring, Salome Jones, 91 Brick Lane, London. London Other

*Author of original report: Stephen Baring

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM STEPHEN BARING

Stephen Mark Hughes Baring, Stole my watches during, lied and never paid me. He operates on many web sites including; Facebook.com, Tempus Suisse.com, Tempus Gallery.com, stephenbaring.com

Recent information suggests Stephen Baring now operates at:
Tempus Gallery, Arch 1, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
tel: 020 7770 6028 (mngr)

Recent living Address:
211 Baizdon Road, Blackheath, London, SE3 0UH
tel: 07713 989912

Stephen Baring, (ex Stephen Jones), initially appeared sophisticated, professional, charming, an Englishman offering his friendship.
It soon became apparent, my watches were fraudulently taken, his promises returning me higher than trade values, never materialized, all were sold on his ebay account and web site; Tempuse Suisse, I became another victim. [continued below]....

.....
His true character materilized, a pretentous arrogant and pompous weakling, a fraudster in all respect.

Many excuses followed, watches locked in his watchmakers safe, ill in hospital, under performing staff, I am working hard to get money, sales are slow (although other watch dealers were highly successful), and so on, the excuses were endless. Eventually anding over the criminal act to his wife; SALOME JONES to delay the inevitable.

I see I am not the only one, we can share information and get him put behind bars, I am willing to cooperate in all respect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Baring/London-Other-E1-6QL/Stephen-Baring-FRAUD-THEFT-STOLE-my-watches-lied-never-paid-me-Tempus-Gallery-Tempus-1172472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Baring

Stephen Baring

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

"You can fool some people all the time,
and all the people some of the time.
But you can not fool all the people all the time"

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM STEPHEN BARING

AUTHOR: Stephen Baring - ()

IMPORTANT NOTICE

You may have seen negative messages about me and my businesses on the internet. Sadly, two malicious individuals are making it their life mission to unfairly destroy my reputation. One I won a court case against and the other I fired for gross misconduct. They know each other and are working together, using friends and aliases to make it look as though more people are involved. I won't dignify their messages by responding in detail, but I will say that their allegations are complete lies - born by the envy and bitterness of two people who failed in life. Fortunately, those who know me know that I am an honourable professional, but sadly those who do not know me may be negatively influenced. The internet is still an unregulated Wild West and all of us in business or professional prominence are vulnerable in this way - we all inevitably come into contact with low quality people.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at mail@stephenbaring.com