poetic

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Former Employee — valencia California
Stephen Fraga AcademyX
2350 Mission College Blvd. Suite 1070 Santa Clara, California USA

Stephen Fraga AcademyX Stephen Fraga AcademyX www.academyx.com thief, dishonest Santa Clara California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: finally someone spoke up

*Author of original report: Threats by the cowrd

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Retaliatory posting

Stephen Fraga is the most dishonest man I have come across. He runs a shady training company called academyx.com where they inslave honest hard working instructors for several training classes and pay them minimum wage for classes they charge $700-$3000 per student attending the class.

In addition to paying their instructors not even a fraction of that they charge individuals or companies, they delay payment by several weeks and on ocassion refuse to pay altogether, which was the case with me. I have reported them to the California Board of Labor and filled smallclaims against them.

Please report any bad expereince you have had with them, we need to put an end to their shady practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Fraga-AcademyX/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Stephen-Fraga-AcademyX-Stephen-Fraga-AcademyX-wwwacademyxcom-thief-dishonest-Santa-Cla-1124274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Fraga AcademyX

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

finally someone spoke up

AUTHOR: academyx former employee - ()

My name is Jannot Ross and I am so glad and grateful that someone finally spoke up and reported this big red nose pig named Stephen Fraga, I am sure people are going to start breaking their Silence‎ and all thanks to the brave person that filed the below report, I hope he can contact me so I can be added to his class action suit.

I was enslaved by this company for several months and didn't know all the shady practices they are doing, just like the rest of people that are still working for them now. Of course companies and individuals that attend their classes are unaware of the how they treat their instructor and how much they pay them (or not pay them at all in my case)

I am going to sue them for the untruthful story and threat mentioned below

Threats by the cowrd

AUTHOR: Former Employee - ()

See below an obvious threat by the cowrd Stephen Fraga of academyx.com and other victims of his shady practice

"I’m going to start an SEO optimization campaign connecting your name with the Ripoff Reports so that people Googling your name will find this helpful information about you.

If you’d like a reference of someone who has tried to rip me off before, please contact Jannot Ross. I’ll let you figure out her contact info, she’s in the Bay Area and was a former customer of ours. She had a client where she contracted us to do some training. The client paid her but she kept the money and never paid us. Over the span of 2 years we: 1) served her process to go to small claims court, 2) won our case against her, 3) got a writ of execution to garnish her wages, 4) continued garnishing her wages until her debt to us was repaid. I’m sure she’d be willing to tell you about her experience."

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Retaliatory posting

AUTHOR: Stephen Fraga - ()

This individual posted a report about my company in retaliation for us having filed a ripoff report about him. We weren't the only ones to file reports against him. See here: http://bit.ly/19O83I8