Complaint Review: STEPHEN RATLIFF,D/B/A RATLIFF TRUCKING

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, August 17, 2008

• Reported By:hohenwald tn.
STEPHEN RATLIFF,D/B/A RATLIFF TRUCKING
104 GOLDENEYE COURT HARVEST, ALABAMA U.S.A.
  • Phone: 256-721-9588
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

STEPHEN RATLIFF, D/B/A RATLIFF TRUCKING, NOT PAYING EMPLOYEES RIP-OFF *UPDATE ..STEPHEN'S DAY IS COMING

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Loser, Drug Addictive, Theft, Arrested, adandoned his wife, Bad Driver

*0: STEPHEN'S DAY IS COMING

*0: Neglecting to pay

Stephen Ratliff of Harvest Ala.is doing buiisness as Ratliff Trucking,currently leased to Charlie Baucom Inc. Athens Ala. Baucom is a good company,small, with freight they have been hauling for years, but folks like Stephen will ruin them.

I drove a truck for Stephen for about 3 mths. he was extremely hard to get in touch with on the phone. He gave me 4 phone numbers. He would never return a message. He got to where he wouldnt send me my check,always getting it messed up when he would send it,{to his advantage}.....

As of today,he owes me over $3100.00 I guess I will have to take him to civil court...
Any Suggestions????????

Eric King
TN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STEPHEN-RATLIFFDBA-RATLIFF-TRUCKING/HARVEST-ALABAMA-35749/STEPHEN-RATLIFF-DBA-RATLIFF-TRUCKING-NOT-PAYING-EMPLOYEES-RIP-OFF-UPDATE-STEPHENS-9305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STEPHEN RATLIFF,D/B/A RATLIFF TRUCKING

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: The Boss - (U.S.A.)

This driver, (Eric King) from Hehenwald, TN, call me and begged me for a job, (he has a record of criminal and drug troubles), I met him and his kid and his wife (a nurse), I decided to give a chance. He after got paid a advance, he give a run on friday to pick a load, he never show up, another a driver had to cover the load, he had a Peterbilt and a trailer and advance money. We filed a missing report and latter file a stolen report. We found later the trailer, and pick up the trailer. Later the truck was found by a police in TN. We recovered the truck, stripped, damage and empty of fuel, we found he adandoned his wife and kid, was ride a crack whore, ride in another truck in CA. He was put in jail and the crack whore was released. Eric King was in jail in CA and waited until he was moved to Alabama by the federal police, During his time in Jail he was give sexual to other males, mainly by mexican gangs. Eric was given bail in Alabama. The police in hehenwald, TN told Eric will be good if he stop, lies, drugs, leaving his wife and he boyfriends and stop trucking. Eric lives in a hole, a dump in a little trailer, and still abuses his kid and wife. Erics has been reported in any major trucking campany. Note: I never been sued, never did not pay any workers, never been in jail. Eric is a loser, shouldn't never be a driver, never a kid, never a wife. We recovered from Eric, the insurance lose on eric, our campany lost, the other trucker lost money from eric, we lost money, time and use of the rig, for what? If you like Eric, then you hire him,,,,if he is not still in jail. Thanks Stephen

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#4 0

STEPHEN'S DAY IS COMING

AUTHOR: - ()

In June of 2002 I was hauling a load to California.I crossed a scale in California,got pulled in and inspected,next thing I knew I was handcuffed and being hauled to jail for "GRAND THEFT AUTO"thats right,Stephen took out a warrent on me 7 days after he got his truck.I stayed in jail in San Deigo for 7 days,until a detective in Alabama lifted the hold on me to fly home on my own and turn myself in to the Alabama authorities when I got home.

I did now I am waitng on my day to go to courtIt has been 7 mths and havent got a court date yet,but when I do I am going to turn the tables around on him and sue him for my money..........

Eric King

TN.

#5 0

Neglecting to pay

AUTHOR: - ()

AS OF TODAY STEPHEN RATLIFF D/B/A RATLIFF TRUCKING HAS NOT MADE ANY MOVES TO PAY ME MY MONEY.

SO,I GUESS I SHOULD TAKE HIM TO CIVIL COURT THIS IS A VERY BAD WAY TO BRING IN CHRISTMAS.

HE OWES ME FOR MILEAGE FOR DRIVING,REIMBURSEMENTS ON HAVING BOUGHT THINGS FOR HIS TRUCK,OIL WASH,SERVICE LUMPERS.ETC.ETC.

CELL PHONE BILLS.I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS THINKING BUT IF HE IS THINKING ON IT GOING ON LIKE THIS HE IS THINKING WRONG.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE HAS BEEN CALLED BY PHONE,NOTIFIED BY EMAIL AND STILL NO RESPONSE

I BELIVE IN AN HONEST DAYS WORK WITH AN HONEST DAYS PAY,EVIDENTLY STEPHEN RATLIFF AT RATLIFF TRUCKING DON'T THINK THAT WAY.......

ERIC KING