Complaint Review: steph's bags

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: theresa ecabert — dublin California
steph's bags

steph's bags I ordered and paid for the product. I was sent a recpt and confirmation of shipped Item. I never received the item. I tried to contact them several times both phone and internet. I got one response internet

I ordered the product.  I was issued the receipt via internet. The money was taken from my acct.  I was sent shipping information but never received the product.  After numerous attempts to contact Steff's bags to report the issue, my inquiries have been ignored.  Then, about a month later..I got a response that said she would look into the problem.  That was in December.  I have attempted to contact with no success since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stephs-bags/internet/stephs-bags-I-ordered-and-paid-for-the-product-I-was-sent-a-recpt-and-confirmation-of-s-1037743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on steph's bags