Complaint Review: Sterling McCall Nissan Dealership - Sugarland Tx

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: DRK — moore Oklahoma United States of America
Sterling McCall Nissan Dealership - Sugarland Tx
12230 Southwest Freeway, Stafford, Texas 77477 Sugarland, Texas United States of America

Sterling McCall Nissan Dealership - Sugarland Tx Owe Me $100 Refferal Fee since July 2012 - Not Paid Sugarland Texas

On July 12 I called and talked to Darrell Thompson at Sterling  McCall Nissan Dealership in Sugarland texas.  He told me he would pay $100 bird dog fee (commission) if I brought my client in to buy a car.  I took that person to the dealership that day and they bought a used car for cash.  He told me they would mail the check to me.  I never received it, I made a call  to him 2 month later and told him I never got it. He checked the records and there was no bird dog fee added to the sale so he said he would tack in on another sale.  Still no check, I made another call to me and  he was very quick and said he turned it in.  As of Nov 12 I still have not received a check from them.  I made many calls, left voice mail and never get a return call.  The last time I talked to he is was fast in saying, I am too busy now.  I wrote to the corp office and never a reply from them.

I now believe that they never intend to pay me what they promised to pay me.  $100 is not much but its the principle of it.  If they can't do what they say they will do, how can you trust them when you  buy a $35,000 car from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sterling-McCall-Nissan-Dealership-Sugarland-Tx/Sugarland-Texas-77477/Sterling-McCall-Nissan-Dealership-Sugarland-Tx-Owe-Me-100-Refferal-Fee-since-July-2012-968398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sterling McCall Nissan Dealership - Sugarland Tx