Complaint Review: Sterling Registry

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: rick — beverly hills California
Sterling Registry
remington blvd ronkonkoma, New York USA

NINA and Carrine at Sterling Registry NINA AND CARRINE AT STERLING REGISTRY CHARITY FRAUD !!!  Ronkonkoma, New York

*General Comment: Satisfied Member

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: RESPONSE TO REPORT

Nina and Carrine are actually the same person that pitched a Who's Who scam to me twice using two different names. She claimed that they donates books to schools as a charity which I confirmed was false. I have both conversations on tape and Iam meeting with the District Attorney who is eager to hear the converations.

She also stated that she was affiliated with Sterling Publishing which was false as well. I am pressing charges and which will make her serve mandatory jail time for charity fraud which is a felony.

I hope they will make an example out of her to send a message to all the Who's Who scams out there. She claimed they are not a Who's Who BUT THEY ARE!! If you get a call from a female at Sterling Registry of outstanding Professional please call your local district attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sterling-Registry/ronkonkoma-New-York-11779/NINA-and-Carrine-at-Sterling-Registry-NINA-AND-CARRINE-AT-STERLING-REGISTRY-CHARITY-FRAUD-1078468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sterling Registry

#1 General Comment

Satisfied Member

AUTHOR: Lynn Holohan - ()

My name is Lynn Holohan I have had my biography written by Sterling Registry and was featured in their 2012-2013 Congressional edition. I must say I am almost shocked that someone would go the extra mile to say anything negative about the company and Mrs.Blake who I had the honor of working with through out the process of my expansion. Not only was she honest, efficient, on time, caring, compassionate about the company goal, but she was herself. I happen to know her full name is Carrine Nina Blake once going by the last name Baumgarten before you was happily married this is not a crime.

I also bring the book I was honored with into my own home, and the school I work for sharing these inspirational biographies in hopes they will learn what it takes to follow their dreams and passions in life, and have a chance to share their lives with others as well. I think I have stated in another post that did not show for some reason so I figured I would try and repost this again. I am proud to stand behind the goal at Sterling Registry which is to inspire youth groups across the United States and professionals that are just starting in their career. Now this may not be for everybody which is why not everyone is accepted to be apart of the Registry. At the end of the day I am 100% satisified with all the services provided by Sterling Registry and I have nominated 3 people since my inclsuion.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

RESPONSE TO REPORT

AUTHOR: Carrine Blake - ()

In response to the report made on myself Carrine Nina Blake, yes I am both people. As you can see my middle name is Nina, when I feel comfortable with my members I usually give my middle name on a personable level, I am now married which is why my last name has changed from Baumgarten to Blake as of 7/29/2013. Yes I have and was working at different location's both in the same field because this is my area of expertise... Working for 2 different companies is not a crime or fraudulent. Sharing my middle name with certain people is not a crime or fraudulent, changing my last name due to marriage is not a crime or fraudulent. Donating books to selected groups we work with is not a crime or fraudulent,

in fact none of our member's would be able to check where we donate the books  because it is information only the company is allowed to have due to privacy of other companies we work with. The sad part is I stand behind a wonderful cause, yet these accusations have been made for what purpose? This report will not stop me from my commitment to our members, our readers, and the company, to honor average men and women who bring change to their fields, communities, and in a whole the world. As you can see there is 1 review not several 1 review on the company this should say it all, I do not know why the report was made and I did not care to entertain it until now to simply set the record straight. To the person or Person's that made the report good luck in life.