Complaint Review: Sterling Valentine

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Rupert Mamby — Austin Texas
Sterling Valentine
79 Pine Street #276 New York, New York USA

Sterling Valentine - List Laser Use of PayPal to defraud unsuspecting online consumers New York New York

On December 30,2013 I purchased the following two items as described in PayPal's Transaction reports: 1. "ListLaser LIFETIME Upgrade MEGA-Pack [Special Limited Time Discount Offer] Digital Delivery" and 2. "ListLaser LIFETIME "Instant List" Premium Upgrade (Digital Delivery". Ultimately I didn't receive either of them. although, I did receive temporary access to item #one's membership site, but after 35 days the site has been no longer accessible. The second item I received absolutely nothing. I paid $297 for Item one and $497 for item two, I'm embarrassed to say. I was also contacted by Sterling on the phone and asked to sign-up for a coaching program, which I declined, sensing the lack of concern for my experience level. During the discussion I asked when I was going to receive access to his list of 100,000 buyers that was stated in his webinar. Sterling's response was simply contact him when I was ready. But when I attempted to contact him via phone and email 4 times I received no response. I opened a dispute with PayPal and was told they were not responsible for Digital products. It's unfortunate that PayPal is partially responsible for allowing this vendor to take advantage of us consumers this way. Sterling Valentine has outright committed robbery and has been getting away with it. I hope one day he will be brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sterling-Valentine/New-York-New-York-10005/Sterling-Valentine-List-Laser-Use-of-PayPal-to-defraud-unsuspecting-online-consumers-Ne-1122815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sterling Valentine