ED Magedson – Founder
Stetzerizer1643 north alpine road Rockford, Illinois USA
Stetzerizer The stetzerizer surge protector that was supposed to protect us from emf's almost burned down our 2 million dollar house with my husband and 4 pets inside Rockford Illinois
On the evening of January 19th, I had left my husband and 4 pets at home for several hours. When I returened, he informed me that he had to call 911 because there were smoke detectors going off and couldn't identify the source. It turned out that the source was a "surge protector" that I purchased from stetzerizer approx 2 years ago. The very product that was supposed to protect out health- almost killed my family and burned down our brand new 2 million dollar home. The fire department documented the whole thing including the pictures of the blown out stetzerizer surge protector. We want EVERYONE to know that these products are dangerous - clearly in this case, life threatening. Do not waste your money( we spent $300.00 on the original set that we bought, including filters!) and more importantly do NOT risk year health by bringing these potentially deadly items into your home.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stetzerizer/Rockford-Illinois-61107/Stetzerizer-The-stetzerizer-surge-protector-that-was-supposed-to-protect-us-from-emfs-al-1116864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.