Complaint Review: Stetzerizer

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: Sam — Hamburg New York
Stetzerizer
1643 north alpine road Rockford, Illinois USA

Stetzerizer The stetzerizer surge protector that was supposed to protect us from emf's almost burned down our 2 million dollar house with my husband and 4 pets inside Rockford Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Is this a hoax? Attempt to defame our filters?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Do you have the correct company???

On the evening of January 19th, I had left my husband and 4 pets at home for several hours.  When I returened, he informed me that he had to call 911 because there were smoke detectors going off and couldn't identify the source.  It turned out that the source was a "surge protector" that I purchased from stetzerizer approx 2 years ago. The very product that was supposed to protect out health- almost killed my family and burned down our brand new 2 million dollar home. The fire department documented the whole thing including the pictures of the blown out stetzerizer surge protector. We want EVERYONE to know that these products are dangerous - clearly in this case, life threatening.  Do not waste your money( we spent $300.00 on the   original set that we bought, including filters!) and more importantly do NOT risk year health by bringing these potentially deadly items into your home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stetzerizer/Rockford-Illinois-61107/Stetzerizer-The-stetzerizer-surge-protector-that-was-supposed-to-protect-us-from-emfs-al-1116864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stetzerizer

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Is this a hoax? Attempt to defame our filters?

AUTHOR: Shaun from Stetzerizer-US.com - ()

After posting the previous detailed public reply, I still have not been contacted by the person who made these allegations.  My employees have not heard anything either.   Nor have I heard anything about it from Dave Stetzer or any of his employees at Stetzer Electric.

I am genuinely interested in hearing about this if this is true.  This is my business, and I use these products myself.  I also share them with many, many people.  Please, if this is true, I would like the person who made these allegations to come forward and to contact me, or respond publicly.

It is hard for me to believe this since I have never heard about it from any of my customers.  I also found no record of this person making allegations ever doing business with us.  So it may very well be a hoax, and hopefully anyone who reads it will also read this reply.

The Internet is waiting for the truth, and so am I.  Having used and sold these filters for so many years, and sold such a high quantity, and not seeing what this user has described - I find it hard to believe.  Especially since there may be people out to try to defame the Stetzerizer filters.  Competition - knockoff filters - or more likely power companies continually trying to sweep the dirty electricity issue under the rug and discredit pioneers like Dave Stetzer, Dr. Samuel Milham, Dr. Magda Havas, and others.

I am interested in the truth, and am waiting for a response.  If one isn't received, I would suggest that readers consider this to be a hoax to discredit dirty electricity and/or Stetzerizer filters.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Do you have the correct company???

AUTHOR: Shaun from Stetzerizer-US.com - ()

Dear Sam in NY, or whoever filed this complaint:

I am the owner of the company listed in this report. ElectraHealth.com and Stetzerizer-US.com are my websites and my businesses. We were formerly Nature4Less.com, but changed because I wanted to focus completely on matters of electrical health. It was after I discovered the Stetzerizer products and had my own experience and results from them that I realized what a huge issue this was and how it must be affecting everyone.

Back to the point, though. Are you sure you ordered your products through us? We are NOT the manufacturer. We are a distributor/reseller of the Stetzerizer products. We used to sell the power strips, but I could find no record of a Sam in Hamburg, NY ever having done business with us. Do you have record/proof of purcharsing through us? If not, you probably ordered them directly from the manufacturer and have simply confused us with the manufacturer. I would respectfully ask that, if this is indeed the case, you please correct or refile your report reflecting who you purchased it from.

However, I would still like to discuss this matter with you because previously mentioned we used to sell these products. I have seen some of these power strips fail, but I have never heard of a fire from them. There was one guy out in California that made the claim of a fire years ago (he was NOT my customer), but to this day I have seen no proof or evidence of that. It seems to be an unsubstantiated claim.

If this really happened to you - if this is real - I want to know about it! This would be the first I've heard of a fire, and that is a HUGE concern for me. That is such a concern that I will contact my customers that purchased those years ago and let them know. I also use Stetzerizer power strips in my own house and office. If yours really caught fire, I will probably take mine out of service as well. Although in years I've never had a problem with a single one of mine. I have seen some of my customers' power strips fail though.

Please contact me at shaun@stetzerizer-us.com or 815-986-7974 (9-5 central time). I would really appreciate your help and information so that I can take appropriate action for my own customers. ElectraHealth.com/Stetzerizer-US.com is committed to its customers. We have a perfect rating (10.0 out of 10) on ResellerRatings.com I can also help you get in contact with the manufacturer about this.

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. That is terrible, and I feel for you and your family. I hope we can get to the bottom of this. I hope to hear a response from you. Thank you!!!

Shaun Kranish, owner of ElectraHealth.com and Stetzerizer-US.com