Complaint Review: Steve Ashworth - Adara Investments

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Tena — Edmond Oklahoma U.S.A.
Steve Ashworth - Adara Investments
2233 NW 14th St. Edmond, Oklahoma United States of America

Steve Ashworth / Adara Investments I was also robbed by Steve Ashworth and his phoney company, he stole $61,000 from me. Edmond, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Steve Ashworth Phone number

I hired Steve Ashworth to build me as new home after my house burned down. He stole my money and did not build my house. He conned me out of $61,000. I filed a lawsuit against him and won my judgement but of course he will not pay me back.
I recently filed a complaint against him with the Oklahoma Attorney General. I received a letter from them stating "If additional complaints against the same entity are received indicating a pattern of deceptive conduct, we may be able to proceed under the Act."
They are talking about the Consumer Protection Act. Wouldn't you like to see justice done??? PLEASE, I urge you, if you have been ripped off by Steve Ashworth, please file a complaint  with the OAG. You can do it online and it doesn't take very long. It will be time well spent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Ashworth-Adara-Investments/Edmond-Oklahoma-73107/Steve-Ashworth-Adara-Investments-I-was-also-robbed-by-Steve-Ashworth-and-his-phoney-com-864069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Ashworth - Adara Investments