Complaint Review: Steve Boyden

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: zxyow178403 — Burlingame California
Steve Boyden
520 Cowper St Palo Alto , California USA

Steve Boyden - "Steve" Steve Boyden SEXUALLY HARRASSES his employees Palo Alto California

After working at Il Fornaio Palo Alto for some time, I have been introduced to the micro-manager and sexual predator that is Steve Boyden. After being shown some company photos where he was hugging employees a little too close and enjoying it, I can say without a doubt that Steve Boyden is someone we should all keep an eye on.

He very obviously keeps strict tabs on his employees. Lately, he has set his sights on me, and I believe he is attempting have me fired or jeopardize my employment. Twice already he has attempted to reprimand me for totally normal employee behavior. He has also attempted to have me pay thousands of dollars in back taxes due to my so-called "failure to sign documents".

Already, this individual has given me cause to write a report. I will update on this website further if I am given a reason to do so. To all other Il Fornaio employees, keep a close eye on Steve Boyden and don't let him get too close to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Boyden/-Palo-Alto-California-94301/Steve-Boyden-Steve-Steve-Boyden-SEXUALLY-HARRASSES-his-employees-Palo-Alto-Californ-1087067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Boyden