Complaint Review: Steve Clark

• Reported By: Susan — Rocky point North Carolina
Steve Clark
1697 grant 47 prattsville AR 72129 Prattsville, Arkansas USA

Steve Clark Oliver Manus Sphynx kittens Prattsville Arkansas

I responded to an ad for sphynx kittens. He said he had 2 of them available and was giving hem away because he had to move due to his job. He said they were tica registered and were microchipped he said that the kittens needed to be delivered to me and that the cost was 300. For one cat and 500. For 2 cats. He asked many questions like my name , address, cell phone number. Then when I tried to call him the call couldn't go through like a regular call. It sounded kinda strange soi texted him and he said his phone was not accepting calls. He continued to puch for delivery of the kittens and me to wire the money western union.

After 2 days he finally sent me his address which I asked for because I felt like it was a scam. I then looked it up on the computer and found it to be a empty field in Arkansas. Then the address came up on ripoff report.com website. His email looked very similar to the other posting that I read on your site. I have all his text saved just in case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Clark/Prattsville-Arkansas-72129/Steve-Clark-Oliver-Manus-Sphynx-kittens-Prattsville-Arkansas-1089914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Clark