Complaint Review: Steve Malone, Scott Callahan, Jean Aoun, Lee Palton, Richard Boehm, Square Trade Financial

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2006

• Reported By:Sioux Falls South Dakota
72 Chester Road Dublin, Ireland

Steve Malone, Scott Callahan, Jean Aoun, Lee Palton, Richard Boehm, Square Trade Financial $4600 Goldwing Ripoff Dublin Ireland

*Consumer Comment: They wont help

I have purchased many items over Ebay including a BMW. After research of the Ebay ID, I decided to purchase a Honda Goldwing.

I got invoices from Square Trade Financial and paid $4600 for this motorcycle. I contacted the seller and have received no correspondance. I can't believe that I got scammed.

I have noticed many more on Ebay the last few days so I have contacted Ebay, FBI, Square Trade and also emailed the people who had their Ebay ID's stolen.

Lori
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Malone-Scott-Callahan-Jean-Aoun-Lee-Palton-Richard-Boehm-Square-Trade-Financial/Dublin-/Steve-Malone-Scott-Callahan-Jean-Aoun-Lee-Palton-Richard-Boehm-Square-Trade-Financial-172481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Malone, Scott Callahan, Jean Aoun, Lee Palton, Richard Boehm, Square Trade Financial

They wont help

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

You got scammed. You sent the money western union right? As you now know, NEVER buy ANYTHING with Western Union. If that is how the seller will accept payment, they are a scammer.

The FBI doesn't give a s**t. Someone is trying to sell me a $65000 car for $7500 right now. I have set him up well, but the FBI doesn't care. They said since the fraud hasn't taken place, then too bad. In other words, I have to give this a*****e money FIRST before I can even talk to the FBI. By then, it's too late. What a bunch of dickwads.

I've done a lot of research on this guy, and I know where he is. You think the police care? Nope. But wait until someone tries to steal a bag of 59 cent Doritos at Wal-Mart, and see how many cops show up.