Complaint Review: Steve

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Guelph Ontario
Guelph, Ontario Canada

Dealticker RIP OFF - TOOK MY MONEY NO REFUND Guelph Ontario

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE - Dealticker is a RIP OFF - Ordered wireless mouse for my son for Christmas. Decided did not need and sent email to them Dec 11, 2013, They sent email back asking what option I wanted and I picked full money refund on Dec 13. Was told would take up to 4 weeks for my refund. Since then have sent many emails and called them, of course for such a shady business, you don't get responses. It is now March 6th, 2014, yes almost 3 months since I asked for a refund. Strange that when I ordered the item it took about 3 minutes to show up on pending charges on my VISA but when I ask for a refund...well you know ... what a joke.
I have put a complaint in with the BBB. I invite everyone else who has trouble with Dealticker to do the same. Check out the BBB website on the number of complaints they have. Maybe if several hundred more complaints come in, the BBB will finally do something about them.
The only good part, they only managed to rip me off for $12. Never never ever again will I deal with this useless company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve/Guelph-Ontario-N1E7C9/nbspDealticker-RIP-OFF-TOOK-MY-MONEY-NO-REFUND-Guelph-Ontario-1128645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve