Complaint Review: Steven Amore

• Reported By: Kicker — Green bay Wisconsin
Steven Amore
2213 patty ln Green bay, Wisconsin USA

Steven Amore Kicker Wyndham Green bay Wisconsin

I purchased a time shares points from Wyndham resort in Wisconsin dells at glacier canyon 5 yrs ago. At the time they told me I would not have any problem getting a rservation at any time at glacier canyon which is owned byWyndham well like every thing else they told  was a lie.They also said I would have no problem selling my points, I can't give them away no body wants them, on top of that I receive these phone calls about crooks wanting me to pay them to take my points of my hands, what can I do ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-Amore/Green-bay-Wisconsin-54304/Steven-Amore-Kicker-Wyndham-Green-bay-Wisconsin-1065051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven Amore