Complaint Review: steven hackett

• Updated: Tue, March 08, 2011

• Reported By: gina — TAMPA Florida United States of America
steven hackett
6301 Causeway Blvd. Tampa, Florida United States of America

steven hackett t&s transmissions and auto repair scammers-liars-thieves-do not trust them!!!!!! Tampa, Florida

I brought my car to steve hackett and i asked him to check my car out after he did a inspection. he stated that i needed a transmission. he gave me a fair price of $850.00 which i thought how he was able to do that when everybody else told me over double. He calls me up and tells me that there is other damage that he did not relize and needed to charge me an additional $1200.00. i was out raged! I told him i want my car back and i will bring it to someone else after seeing how grimmy his place of business is and the way he was respecting me. i had to call the authorities to get my car and transmission out of this h**l whole! Steve hackett will screw you for all your money and not care. I am a 81 year old veteran and i explained this to him and he still did not care. SHAME ON THIS PERSON!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/steven-hackett/Tampa-Florida-33619/steven-hackett-ts-transmissions-and-auto-repair-scammers-liars-thieves-do-not-trust-them-704338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on steven hackett