Complaint Review: Steven Hardy

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: YoungOne1118 — monroe Louisiana
Steven Hardy
3772 Pleasandale Rd Suite 110 Atlanta , Georgia USA

Steven Hardy You World Global Media Inc. Took money from me and promised studio time, radio play, video, etc. and NEVER DELIVERED the services and will not return the money!!! Atlanta Georgia

Steven Hardy is a con-artist. He met with me about doing some business with music on October 8, 2013 in Baton Rouge Louisiana. He came from Atlanta Georgia to meet with me. He heard about me and my music from a mutual friend and wanted to do business. I am a local rap artist and he told me he could take my music to the next level. He gave me a contract that we signed and went to a notary office to make it offical. the contract was a list of things that he promised to do for me in exchange we both would profit from the money that would be made after the things he promised fell into play. (i will attach pictures of the contract below so you can see for yourself) He promised radio play in different cities throughout the U.S. He promised studio time (which i never recieved). He promised a video shoot and also a photoshoot. These are only a few things he promised that i NEVER recieved. I contacted Steven via phone call and text messages several times after i gave him $5800 to get started on the radio play and he kept saying "Just be patient, its coming" and things of that nature. [continued below]....

..... I also have text convos with us going back and forth with him saying he would make these things happen and never did. It is now a new year, its Feburary and i still have not seen anything as far as our agreement! He keeps blowing me off! I graduated from college not too long ago, so every dollar for me counts. For him to take money away from me that way i just want to make sure he doesn't be able to do this to any one else in the future. He claims to shoot reality shows and commercials for people with resturants. If you run across this man DO NOT GIVE HIM ONE PENNY!!! He is a liar and a con-artist!!! I have no reason to lie on anyone all i wanted was the services we agreed to or my money back. And he won't give me either. The company he is promoting is You World Global and it has an address on the card he gave me. I soon found out that is a vacant studio now and is no longer his place of doing business but he is still promoting it as it is. Even if all i get out of this terrible business deal is he can never do this to any one else justice will be served.

2014-02-10

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-Hardy-/Atlanta-Georgia-30304/Steven-Hardy-You-World-Global-Media-Inc-Took-money-from-me-and-promised-studio-time-ra-1122605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven Hardy