Complaint Review: steven sears cosmetic surgeon

• Submitted: Tue, December 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By: nancie — chicago Illinois USA
steven sears cosmetic surgeon

steven sears cosmetic surgeon steven sears md FAILED SURGERY LEFT ME WITH DISFIGURED NOSE, SINUS DRAINAGE, PAINFUL NIPPLES AND MALFORMED BREAST DUE TO INCOMPETENT SURGEON AND ANASTESIOLOGIST - MAKES WOMEN LOOK WORSE AND SICKLY Internet

*Consumer Comment: steven sears chicago scam liar rip off

I went to the plastic surgery center in downtown chicago after seeing an ad in the TRIBUNE for 50% off if I get all my treatments in one day at the clinic.  I put 3500 dollars on my credit card and was put in a wheelchair and rolled into a makeshift surgery center in the bottom floor of an office building.

the one doctor put an IV in my arm and I was knocked out.  I woke up 5 hours later in another location in extreme pain and leaking fluid from wounds on my breast and abdomen.  there were no doctors to be seen only a nurse who gave me a vikoden and put me back to sleep.

My husband took me home but i passed out so i went to the emergency room and recovered with oxygen therapy.  2 days later i looked at by surgery and got my bandages off and saw big scars around my nipples and across my tummy area.

now i cannot wear a swimsuit and have to cover up my waist to not show the scars.  i dont recomend anyone goes for this surgery with out checking out the place first.  now i have to go back to a new place to fix the damage from this botched treatment.  dont be a victim and save your money and your health.  I am only 23 years old and look like a car accident victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/steven-sears-cosmetic-surgeon/internet/steven-sears-cosmetic-surgeon-steven-sears-md-FAILED-SURGERY-LEFT-ME-WITH-DISFIGURED-NOSE-539801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on steven sears cosmetic surgeon

steven sears chicago scam liar rip off

AUTHOR: sean - (USA)

just another way to take the peoples money. don't visit the chicago clinic