Complaint Review: Stevenson Mazda

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: paul41367 — wilmington North Carolina
Stevenson Mazda
6103 Market Street Wilmington, North Carolina USA

Stevenson Mazda False ads about a lease and poor customer service Wilmington North Carolina

*Author of original report: reply to rebuttal from stevenson

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stevenson Mazda Response

Me and My wife went to Stevenson Mazda on Saturday Feb 22 2014 because of the ad they had online showing a Mazda 3 For 199 lease. We where showned a car and after where told the only way to get the 199 per month lease was to be either retired miltiary or active duty military, and it had to be a manual transmission. This was not stated anywhere in the ad. We then said ok what is the price of this car. While doing the credit check, The finiancial person came over and started to talk to us about the credit. my wife had one score from her credit report, and he had another. She was trying to show him and he stated in the showroom and with others around in a loud voice I am sorry I cant help you with your credit. everyone looked at us. I feel this was very professional. We then left the dealership and went to another one. The mazda dealer kept trying to run credit reports even after we told them that we where not going to buy a car from them. This dealership is very bad. I will never use them again and I would recommand that no one else use them you will be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stevenson-Mazda/Wilmington-North-Carolina-28405/Stevenson-Mazda-False-ads-about-a-lease-and-poor-customer-service-Wilmington-North-Caroli-1126950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stevenson Mazda

reply to rebuttal from stevenson

AUTHOR: paul41367 - ()

What I was saying and I was not trying to make you Stevenson Mazda look better, I saying that the 199 per month lease was a lie and it was only for retired and active duty military. Which nowhere in the ad does it state that. Yes we were told that we could get the car we where looking at but the payment was so out of sight that it made no sence. When we went to another dealer we where treat with respect and we got a better car for alot less money and the payments where much better then you finiancial person gave us. As stated before I am no longer going to use Stevenson Auto for anything.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stevenson Mazda Response

AUTHOR: Stevenson Mazda - ()

paul41367,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback from your recent visit to Stevenson Mazda in Wilmington on the 22nd. We are very sorry for any confusion that arose regarding your financials and credit. It was in no way our intention to make you uncomfortable. After some research into this scenario, we are pleased to inform you that you were approved for available cars. If you and your wife are still in the market, we would certainly love to help. Thanks again for helping us get better.

- The Stevenson Mazda Team