Complaint Review: steves discount wheels

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: lou — Roseburg Oregon
steves discount wheels
615 Kimberly DR. Carol Stream , Illinois USA

steves discount wheels PayPal I ordered a set of wheels from SD Wheel's . I took them to Costco Tire Center to be fitted with a set of Michelin tires. They found one of the wheels to be warped. Being that I am limited to 20 words I,ll make it short In all I received 3 warped wheels. Doing the back & forth thing .I filled a claim with PayPal. They found in favor of SD Wheels. I,,m left with 3 good wheels & 2 bad wheels I am no longer a customer of PayPal ether . Carol Stream Illinois

*Author of original report: Problem with SD Wheels Resolved

I ordered a set of Vision wheels from Steves Discount Wheels. After I received the wheels I took them over to my local Costco tire shop to have them fitted with Michelin tires. They found one of the wheels to be warped. I contacted SD Wheel Corp. via e-mail. they agreed to send a replacement wheel if I would send PayPal $120.00 to cover thier cost for the wheel. I did. after receiving the replacement wheel I took that one over to the tire shop .

That wheel was warped . I contacted Steves Discount Wheels again via e-mail.   They agreed to send a replacement wheel for that one.  They sent another wheel . That one was also warped. By this time I figure some one is playing games with me.  I filed a dispute with PayPal.  After going back and forth with PayPal they ruled in favor of SD wheel Corp. So now , after paying for 5 wheels. I have 3 good wheels and 2 bad ones .   All I ever wanted was 4 good wheels.  Also ,I am no longer a customer with PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/steves-discount-wheels/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60188/steves-discount-wheels-PayPal-I-ordered-a-set-of-wheels-from-SD-Wheels-I-took-them-to-1100674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on steves discount wheels

Problem with SD Wheels Resolved

AUTHOR: lou - ()

SD Wheels came through for me. and corrected the problem They did it on thier own ,They really did try to please me.   I still will not have anything to do with PayPal.