Complaint Review: stewardship drycleaners

• Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: nottoday3 — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
stewardship drycleaners
2836 s Adams st. tallahassee, Florida United States of America

stewardship drycleaners Linda G. , Trey, Lanecia Poor customer service Poor management Horrible attitude tallahassee, Florida

I dropped my clothes (3 dress 1 suit) off on a Sat. and was told to pick them up at 2 p.m. on the following Tuesday by Linda G. I arrived at 4:15p.m. on Tues. to find my clothes weren’t there. I informed the clerk Georgette that I would return the next morning then inquired about a discount for the inconvenience and for the quoted time not being honored.

The next morning Linda G. refused to give me a refund. I asked to speak to her manager Lanecia . Linda G. proceeded to scream at me that she didn’t say 2 p.m., I wasn’t getting a refund, and that my business was not needed. Lanecia her
manage confirmed she heard her screaming at a customer through the phone then proceed to defend her employee. Lanecia stated that my clothes were misplaced and that wasn’t my fault she offered me a preferred customer card that I have yet to receive. The driver Charley confirmed that my clothes were not delivered by the 5 p.m. van.

The Corporate Manager Trey has yet to contact me after I sent four emails and six voice mails so far and I have not received any further follow up. So I was forced to pay full price $42 for horrible customer service and the mistakes of employees with bad attitudes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stewardship-drycleaners/tallahassee-Florida-32310/stewardship-drycleaners-Linda-G-Trey-Lanecia-Poor-customer-service-Poor-management-Hor-708019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stewardship drycleaners