Complaint Review: Stickerheads

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: rippedoff13 — chandler Arizona
P.O. Box 32, rockbridge, Ohio USA

Stickerheads No Delivery rockbridge Ohio

On 5/5/13 my husband made his 2nd order thru Stickerheads that totalled $97.00. on 5/5/13 it showed processed and 5/7/13 shipped however we never recieved the package. My husband called and spoke to a lady who asked him to call the USPS and see if they were holding the package and she gave him the tracking number. I in turn called the USPS who told me that the package was delivered on 5/8/13 to the correct address given but if it didnt fit in the box it would have been delivered to the porch. For a week I tried to get back online to get the number to stickerheads but the website was down for over a week.

When I finally got thru I left 2 messages and on the 3rd day I got ahold of a woman named Jenny. I advised her of the situation and she was very short and rude, she sd that there was nothing she could do about it. I asked if they had insurance on the package since it was $97.00 and she sd that it didnt matter as I already told her that the package was in fact delivered. I advised it was delivered to the porch and we never recieved it. She sd that she is the manager and there is nothing she can or will do about it and I will just have to deal with it. Therefore we are out the stickers we ordered and the $97 it cost for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stickerheads/rockbridge-Ohio-43149/Stickerheads-No-Delivery-rockbridge-Ohio-1060071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stickerheads