Complaint Review: STIFORP

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Los Angeles California
STIFORP
5753 G Santa Ana Cnyn Rd # 512 Anaheim Hills, California USA

STIFORP Nauder Khazan - $tiforP Founder Misrepresentation, Misdirection, Deceivement, Three Card Monty Anaheim Hills California

Basically This was my scenario. Stiforp sent out advertising stating that they would build an active downline for their or any other online opportunity. I went to the site gave them my name and email address and I was taken to a page with my name at the top of a list of people who joined the program that day. Right before my eyes my name started to drop down the page as people were signing up after me. Stiforp emmediately sent me an email stating that I could profit from this downline they were building for me and that I could make GOOD money WITHOUT having to directly sponsor anyone!

After about an hour there were several hundred people below me. Stiforp stated that I had better become a paid member as to profit from all these people who signed up after me. By now there were about 900 downline members many of them had already paid the $50 startup. Stiforp stated that if I became a paid member all of these people would be in my downline matrix. So I paid.

What Stiforp Didn't say was that not I nor Anyone could make 1 dime from any of this downline untill you get 3 people to signup for $50 Each and pay $10/mo. NO ONE makes Any money in STIFORP until you get get at least 3 other people to pay $50 with an additional $10/month charge! My matrix downline grew to many thousands and ther was a big fat "0" in my payments section. I never would have signed up If I had known it was a clear PYRAMID platform.

You can never make any money even after the $50 signup and paying $10/ per month until you SUCKER a minimum of 3 other people out of $50 + each!!! I believe in hindsite that STIFORP just sends auto-responder emails to everyone who leaves their name and email telling them of a tremendous downline and it is totally BOGUS. Needless to say There is NO refund policy at STIFORP. The initial $50 is divided as follows- Your sponsor gets $25 and the rest goes to Khazan in the Aneheim Hills. That's It

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STIFORP/Anaheim-Hills-California-92807/STIFORP-Nauder-Khazan-tiforP-Founder-Misrepresentation-Misdirection-Deceivement-Thr-1080527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STIFORP