Complaint Review: Stillwood Farm

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: John Sampson — Fairfield Connecticut
Stillwood Farm
75 Barrow Road Easton, Connecticut USA

Stillwood Farm Terrible Customer Service, Posted Hours Not Honored, Marginal Product Easton Connecticut

I searched the internet for cheap mulch, and you might say I got what I asked for. I tried to visit the "farm" during the hours listed here, but there was no one to be found - it is in someones back yard. The mulch looked nice enough there however. I called and talked to a guy who apparently was having a bad day. I only wanted a few yards, but he convinced me that I had to take more to make it worth his while, aren't I the customer? He delivered it promptly with the same unhappy attitude, apparently it wasn't just one bad day! The kicker is that I found out it was just wood chip ground up a little smaller, no color or anything. In a few days it looked like I had mulched my house with wood chips. I wouldn't have bothered with a review, but this guy Paul's attitude really was too much. Spend the extra money somewhere else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stillwood-Farm/Easton-Connecticut-06612/Stillwood-Farm-Terrible-Customer-Service-Posted-Hours-Not-Honored-Marginal-Product-Eas-1057022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stillwood Farm