Complaint Review: Stockroom.com Joel Tucker

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: dematorrrr — Mobile Alabama
Stockroom.com Joel Tucker
2809 1/2 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

Stockroom.com Joel Tucker jtstockroom.com defrauded me out of money, threatened me Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: I suspect this is a fraudulent report

This is a terrible company. Ordered some merchandise from them, it was overpriced but I figured it would be good. Nope, complete junk, smelled terrible and was made like crap. Asked for a refund, rudely refused. When I put my experience about them on my blog, the owner wrote me emails threatening my life if I don't take it down.

BEWARE and do not deal with StockRoom.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stockroomcom-Joel-Tucker/Los-Angeles-California-90026/Stockroomcom-Joel-Tucker-jtstockroomcom-defrauded-me-out-of-money-threatened-me-Los-An-1109529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stockroom.com Joel Tucker

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

I suspect this is a fraudulent report

AUTHOR: Shawn - ()

please provide proof of these claims to shawn@stockroom.com

I am the Director of Operations for The Stockroom, and after having worked for Mr. Tucker for over 1 year now, it is obvious to me that this claim is completelyu false.  Mr Tucker would NEVER threaten anyone and furthermore, the wuality of the prodcuts hand crafted here at our facility in L.A. are second to none in the industry.

The Stockroom is a fantastic company with a huge loyal following and over 25 years of experience in the industry.

Please provide some proof of your outlandish claims that you were threatened via email and/or via comments on your blog as you claim or remove your report, pelase as I fear you are mistaken.  What product(s) did you purchase that did not meet your quality requirements?  Did you return them? What was the date of your transaction? etc...  Please give me some information so I can help you, or please remove the report.