Complaint Review: stocksharkllc

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: michael — bronx New York United States of America
stocksharkllc
plano, Texas United States of America

stocksharkllc scott harkness 15k wired to do seo / marketing campaign for atth.ob atlas theraputics plano, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Laughable

scott harkness aka stockshark is nothing more than a low life con artist .my first interaction with this spineless jellyfish was roughly 9 months ago when he contacted by phone and basically pitched me on his company's strength in awareness and exposure ability for thinly traded pink sheet and bulletin board issues,claiming his reaches in wall street community ran far and wide.i then informed him of my ability to possibly do future business since our jobs had crossover similarities and my need for such services.as i hung up the phone i reflected the chat with him and as i thought it instantly struck me that this guy was not right.i let it go and as months past he periodically called show casing his last performance.finally,right before thanksgiving he called and i finally succumbed to give him a shot .i wired 15k to his bank in plano, texas ,and that was it.not one bit of work was done after day 2 i told him that i was not happy to keep 1500 usd and wire me back 13. [continued below]....
.....5k.his response was that he was sorry for my letdown and he would proceed to return money to my account via wire transfer.he never did nor did he ever take my call or respond to my emails.he robbed me of the money and never did what he claimed to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stocksharkllc/plano-Texas-/stocksharkllc-scott-harkness-15k-wired-to-do-seo-marketing-campaign-for-atthob-atlas-t-821886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stocksharkllc

Laughable

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

Had this report sounded more professional and less like a teenager bullying and insulting the person they hired to do their homework because the person got them an A instead of an A+ I'd believe this report to be a genuine complaint. Even if the complainant had put their full name so they too could be investigated I'd believe it. But sadly this just does not read like business as usual. I've hired this company numerous times over the course of 2 years. I've found none of these things to be true. No one is happy 100% of the time and it's fair to say that a consumer may not like the CEO of a company but still be fond of the services provided. Reading and ciphering through all the colorful language that sounds to be the case. Doing my own due diligence on the company before I hired them and asking for references was far more persuasive in me making my business decision than reading this. And not once did the writer of this report ever mention meeting the owner Mr. Harkness in person??, so how can he post an image of someone he's never met?. And be 100% that it's accurate. From a legal standpoint I hope that is the person in question because I think if not they would have a right to seek damages. I'm just a happy consumer questioning the truth behind these so many words. Thanks