Complaint Review: Stockton Outfitters, LLC

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: Jerry — Mobile Alabama United States of America
Stockton Outfitters, LLC
1941 Harrison Avenue, Suite C Butte, Montana United States of America

Stockton Outfitters, LLC Mark Shutey He is the worst guide I have ever used. He could not find any game. Also, he shorted hunting days and lodging nights. I was shorted one day of hunting and one night of lodging. Butte, Montana

*General Comment: Stockton Outfitters

Mark Shutey is the worst hunting guide I have ever used.  He could not find any elk bulls.  He has limited ability to find game.  Also, he shorted my hunt by one day and my lodging by one night despite my contract stating the amount of days hunted and nights of lodging.  Has dumped me off at the local Hampton a day early with no reservation and said that I was on my own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stockton-Outfitters-LLC/Butte-Montana-58701/Stockton-Outfitters-LLC-Mark-Shutey-He-is-the-worst-guide-I-have-ever-used-He-could-not-598517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stockton Outfitters, LLC

#1 General Comment

Stockton Outfitters

AUTHOR: Tom C. - (USA)

I’ve hunted with Mark on two occasions…he has always been professional, worked his tail off to find game, and I did shoot the trophy of a lifetime on the first occasion.  On the second, the weather turned south and we saw zero game animals over the course of five days.  Mark can’t control the elements, but he does enjoy hunting with people that can do the same.  My thought is on your comments, either the weather turned on your hunt, you are not in condition to hunt, you are a bad marksman, or you are simply an a*s…either way, you have no business hunting with Stockton or Mark.