Complaint Review: stompeez

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Icallforjustice — Seneca Falls New York U.S.A.
stompeez

stompeez fraud and telemarket scam Internet

Ordered medium stompeez dragon slippers for my son who is in a childrens hospital. Its all he wanted for Christmas. WEbsite said they were in stock and available, They say they shipped them but not received. Plus they replaced them and shipped an entirely different product which I will have to pay to return. They cant credit me until i return a product I havent received. Worse I was contacted by a telemarketer on their behalf trying to get me to authorize a $1 charge, said Id get a walmart gift card, then charged $30 mo. thereafter. I said I didnt want it. He saidto call and cancel it within 5 days. he transferred me to another person who said same thing I said No its not my card and I cant authorize charges. They charged it anyway and the phone number to cancel is fraudulent and doesnt exist. These were stompeez telemarketers that had access to the credit card and slammed the charges to it unauthorized. I need help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stompeez/internet/stompeez-fraud-and-telemarket-scam-Internet-983902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stompeez