Complaint Review: stone caster studio shawn romant

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Paul Faustino — Virginia USA
stone caster studio shawn romant
4711 South Durango Drive Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

stone caster studio shawn romant stone casters stonecaster studio shawn romant stone caster studio is not a scam. being a customer who has given over $10,000 through the years i know they are a legitimate operation. Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Everytime I see this it makes me smile.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We now have a workshop and a concrete mold store because of customers like you. Thanks!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I love this report.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We're almost there. Thanks for your support throughout the years.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thanks a whole lot! I appreciate your business and support.

stone caster studio instructed me on the craft of designing stone veneer.  with over 20 years of real world experience in the construction trade i can say that i know what i'm talking about when i say that shawn romant is the best of the best.  most people will not get a person like shawn romant because he is hard headed and full of fire.  even with all of his flaws he is still a genuine person that makes good on his word.  it makes me hot to see how the competition attacks stone caster studio.  without stone caster studio we would not know how to create stone veneer the way we do.  to all the competitors who are creating lies about stone caster studio = go to hell.  to all the people who jumped the gun by posting bad reviews on this and other crap sites = go fly a kite.  you do not know what you are talking about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stone-caster-studio-shawn-romant/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89147/stone-caster-studio-shawn-romant-stone-casters-stonecaster-studio-shawn-romant-stone-caste-597607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stone caster studio shawn romant

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Everytime I see this it makes me smile.

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - ()

Come by our workshop the next time you're in town.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

We now have a workshop and a concrete mold store because of customers like you.

Thanks again!
Stonecasterstudio.com

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I love this report.

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

Each time I see this report it makes me happy.

Thanks again!
Shawn Romant
Founder
StoneCasterStudio.com

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We're almost there. Thanks for your support throughout the years.

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

Reading this review really lifts the moral of our company.  Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

StoneCasterStudio.com

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thanks a whole lot! I appreciate your business and support.

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

Thanks a whole lot!  I appreciate your business and support.  Seeing this report almost brings tears to my eyes.  Thank you for the support on here.  This motivates me to make better products for my customers.

Shawn Romant