Complaint Review: stone caster studio

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Littletrio — Zanesville Ohio United States of America
stone caster studio
Internet, Nevada United States of America

stone caster studio Shawn Romant Rip Off Artist, Do Not buy a thing from Stone Caster Studio Internet, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS CUSTOMER HAS RECEIVED DOUBLE THEIR ORIGINAL ORDER. WE MAKE UP FOR OUR MISTAKES.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS CUSTOMER HAS BEEN SATISFIED AND IS NOW A REFERAL. STONE CASTER STUDIO IS REAL.

*Author of original report: Still a SCAM (stone caster) ARTIST! Stone Caster = CROOKS!

*Author of original report: Still a Scam Artist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are not a scam. This posting is suspicious.

I placed a order with Stone Caster Studio, was told I would have the mold in three weeks.  After two months I received the wrong size mold.  I emailed and asked for the correct mold.  I was told that I would receive the new mold in a couple of weeks.  Several months have past and I still do not have my money or my mold.  I keep calling and emailing and only receive a response when I threaten to post a fraud alert.  Stay away from this company.  They will not refund, deliver, answer calls, return calls, or emails.  They do not have a BBB account so you cant file a complaint.  Scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stone-caster-studio/Internet-Nevada-/stone-caster-studio-Shawn-Romant-Rip-Off-Artist-Do-Not-buy-a-thing-from-Stone-Caster-Stu-780769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stone caster studio

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

We want to add that this customer has received double their original order.  We may not be a perfect company but we do make up for our mistakes.
StoneCasterStudio.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

Like a few other customers, these customers were scared by the other reviews on Ripoffreport.  After learning that we are a real company this customer tried to update this report but for some odd reason Ripoffreport has a glitch that will not let this customer update this review.  So, I had the customer email me the review so we could post it for them here:

"I was delayed in my project due to a wrong size mold sent to me but, Stone Caster Studio did make things right with me. They do make high quality molds & I would recommend them for your mold needs. Thank you for seeing that I recieved the correct mold & standing by your word. This is an A-1 company & the concrete mold looks awesome that I ordered! Thanks so much!

Michael Little"

WE STAND BY OUR WORD!

Still a SCAM (stone caster) ARTIST! Stone Caster = CROOKS!

AUTHOR: Littletrio - (United States of America)

Do not buy a thing from this Scam artist.

Still a Scam Artist

AUTHOR: Littletrio - (United States of America)

1.  I gave you a order and you said you could make one that size.
2.  You said I could keep the wrong mold and that you would send out the correct one.
3.  You do not answer your messages, phone or email.
4.  I will post a report on you everyday till I get my money back or my mold.
5.  You should be ashamed of yourself.
6.  May God have mercy on your thieving soul.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are not a scam. This posting is suspicious.

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

This posting sounds suspicious.  A company does not need to be registered with the BBB to have a complaint filed against them first of all, read it for yourself on the BBB's website.   Second, did you send the wrong mold back to us for an exchange?  Third, our molds are only sold in one size so I'm not sure how you go the "wrong size mold".  Fourth, didn't you say you received a mold?  Why would we send you a mold if we were scammers.   Fifth, we are a small company and on occasion we cannot answer phones and emails, so we use twitter to communicate with our customers during that those times.  Make sure to follow our twitter account, which is what we tell ALL of our customers.

If you are a real customer we apologize and we will certainly take care of you.  If you are a hater or competitor, get over your jealousy.