Complaint Review: stone house mgmt 67

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: GonnagetuNathanSmith — phila Pennsylvania
stone house mgmt 67
67 west st brooklyn, New York USA

stone house mgmt 67 Nathan Smith Gary Elise Alana stole my deposit after Nathan Smith agreed to a refund brooklyn New York

I gave nathan a $650 dollar deposit on a single room,he told me the next step was to meet with the landlord and sign the lease,then he called me and said that there is a problem,that the landlord rented ththe room to someone else,,i said fine and that i would like to be refunded,he agreed to refund my$650 deposit,then he stopped returning my calls and has gone into hiding without refunding me my money,,he then sent me a text stating that i was a no good n*****,and to stop bothering him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stone-house-mgmt-67-/brooklyn-New-York-11222/stone-house-mgmt-67-Nathan-Smith-Gary-Elise-Alana-stole-my-deposit-after-Nathan-Smit-1121004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stone house mgmt 67