Complaint Review: stoneberry

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: skbelle35 — Maryland
stoneberry

stoneberry Faulty MP3 Player Review Ignored, Internet

Purchased a Electrobrand brand 16GB MP3 Player.  When I got the item it did not function and did not 'simply' work at all.  I returned the item by having to pay out of pocket for shipping and insurance because the item was so light I was afraid it would break. I placed a negative review(which was the only one) 7 days ago advising Stoneberry to not sell this item to it's customers because it does not work at all. The review was online for at least 4 days. When I checked the website today, it showed no review at all. I am also waiting for them to credit my account. I called them to discuss my displeasure of the item sold and the customer service rep was totally inexperienced in customer service, never offered to do anything to make my situation right and treated me as thought I was just some number. I would advise anyone to not use this service. I am going to pay the remainder of my bill and do no more business with this company.  It is a 'ripoff'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stoneberry/internet/stoneberry-Faulty-MP3-Player-Review-Ignored-Internet-1043611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stoneberry