Complaint Review: stoneberry

• Reported By: Nancy — Moxee Washington
stoneberry
monroe, Wisconsin USA

stoneberry Total ripoff monroe Wisconsin

I initially signed up for this thinking it would help boost my credit rating.  I ordered one inexpensive item and paid off the full balance a few weeks later in April with another credit card online.  I recieved a bill today, June 3rd for "late fees" and a minimum finance charge on that late fee totalling $12.98.  I called their customer care center and after having been transferred and then on hold for 10 minutes, spoke with someone named Stefanie.  The rep was kind of snotty with me when I advised her that I didn't think the charges were correct.  My payment that I made in APRIL for some reason didn't post until May 7th, 2 days after the cutoff point for late charges.  I told her there must be some sort of mistake and she then argued with me stating the charges were valid.  I paid the extortion fees charged and then told her to cancel my account.  This is such a shady business, even worse than Fingerhut if you can believe it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stoneberry/monroe-Wisconsin-53566/stoneberry-Total-ripoff-monroe-Wisconsin-1055975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stoneberry