Complaint Review: stonecaster studios

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: Chris M — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
stonecaster studios

stonecaster studios Shawn Romant BE VERY CAREFUL - This not not a real company. I received about half my order, but now cannot get anyone to answer my emails or phone messages. I placed my order July 9, now it is December 7. Was t Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hey Chris Meek, I Shawn Romant am not a scammer.

*Consumer Comment: Stone Caster Studio and Shawn Romant are not a scam!!!!!

*Author of original report: Still Waiting

Do not do business with this company.  I placed an order on July 9.  After about 4 months, received half my order.  Now it is December 7 and I cannot get anyone to answer my phone calls or emails.  Many, many crazy excuses, now no response at all.

This company is fraudulent.  DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!  DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK!  BAD, BAD COMPANY!  Very crooked scam company.

At first Sean Romant is friendly and helpful, but he will tell you whatever you want to hear to get your money.  Then he will lie and delay shipment until you just give up.  False tracking numbers, then no shipment.

If I receive my order I will post the fact on this report.  In the meantime, caveat emptor, buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stonecaster-studios/internet/stonecaster-studios-Shawn-Romant-BE-VERY-CAREFUL-This-not-not-a-real-company-I-receive-535446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stonecaster studios

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hey Chris Meek, I Shawn Romant am not a scammer.

AUTHOR: Stone Caster Studio - (United States of America)

I worked with this customer Chris Meek to get his stone veneer company up and running.  I provided him with web promotion services, design services and even free molds and he still writes this on here.  I would prefer to send you a bill for the services that you never paid for but I am not like that.  I will send you molds when you  post that we are working this out, like I thought you were going to do when we spoke on the phone. I will be more than happy to send you the molds but I am not going to send the molds when this over blown negativity is still on here.

Your company is still coming up on the first page of google because of our services.  You even told us to take your number from the advertisements because the calls were getting too much.  If I was a scammer I wouldn't have done all of this to get your company off the ground.  The design and web promotion services alone were worth more than your mold package.

Maybe I should just send you a bill for the services you never paid for.  Then you would be the one owing money.

Your choice,
Shawn Romant

Stone Caster Studio and Shawn Romant are not a scam!!!!!

AUTHOR: Diy guy - (U.S.A.)

Shawn Romant and Stone Caster Studio are NOT a scam. This cry baby stuff is getting really old.  I've been a customer of stone caster studio for years and I know FOR SURE they are not a scam.  You sound like one of those customers who cries no matter what.  I would like to remove people like you from using the internet since you lash out like this.  A company that has sold their products to 500+ people will always have cry babies like you.  I am certain that you've not told the whole story.  I bet there are a lot of other details that went into this whole situation that you are just leaving out to help out your cry baby junk.

(((ROR redacted)))
How did you get false tracking numbers if you say you received half of your shipment?  Shipments are not sent with false tracking numbers.

Still Waiting

AUTHOR: Chris M - (United States of America)

Oh brother - had a look at Shawn's website, and was surprised to see this:  http://diystoneveneer.com/ClearTheWater.html

Instead of just taking care of customers, Shawn is creating phony conspiracy theories to explain his troubles.

Now Shawn is cooking up all sorts of stories.  "suspicious orders"?  Was mine a suspicious order?

I want the molds that I paid for half a year ago!  Send them!