• Report: #208214

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Stoney Fork Paso Finos - Deborah Goldman
P.O. Box 275 Bridgeton, North Carolina U.S.A.

Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farm ripoff, returned a saddle and bit that was the wrong order sent to me and they have stolen my money Bridgeton North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Money was refunded even though the saddle came in used

Months ago I ordered a saddle and bit, it took 2 months to finally recieve my saddle and bit, and I was sent the wrong order.

I phoned Stoney Fork Pasos and she told me, my husband and also a witness friend , that she apologizes for sending the wrong order, go ahead and send it back and she would refund my money.

Now it's been months and months and she will not return my money.

With many phone calls, and emails, attempting to get my money back, she has refused to return it, I've been told so many lies and stories through this whole thing.
She kept telling me, over and over I'm taking care of it, it's on it's way, I have many saved emails with proof of her stating that she will return my money.
And she still refuses to return.

She now has my saddle and my bit back and also has my money.

I do know of some others that have had this happen to them also through this same company.

I recieved my final email from her yesterday, stating that she was not going to return my money.

So I have no other choice but to go everywhere I can now to attempt to get my money back.

I've never stolen from someone before, and I cannot believe Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farm has stolen my money.
I do not know how you can treat a customer this way.

Please be aware of Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farm.
They are dishonest and they have stolen my money.

Tina
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stoney-Fork-Paso-Finos-Deborah-Goldman/Bridgeton-North-Carolina-28519/Stoney-Fork-Paso-Fino-Farm-ripoff-returned-a-saddle-and-bit-that-was-the-wrong-order-sent-208214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stoney Fork Paso Finos - Deborah Goldman

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Money was refunded even though the saddle came in used

AUTHOR: Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farms - (U.S.A.)

We did receive the saddle & bit back, however it came in used with mudd and scratches. We have a policy that we will not refund any saddles that come in used condition, however we made an exception to this order with Anita Barker from Orlando FL and refunded her money back in August 2006 by company check. this should have never been posted. If you would like we do have copies of cancelled checks where we refunded the orders. Please remove this slanderous fraudulent report. We strive to please our customers & their horses.

Deborah Goldman