stick

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: vanessa — newport Rhode Island United States of America
stop and shop
250 bellevue ave. newport, Rhode Island United States of America

stop and shop using unethical business practices and conduct by harassing me to than cover it up to not be accountable for it all newport, Rhode Island

*Consumer Comment: Relatives

*Consumer Comment: Is this a joke?

*Consumer Comment: Seriously

*Consumer Comment: Here's a further report on the laundry at a different site....

*Consumer Comment: Here's ANOTHER place treating you wrong...

*Author of original report: NO REASON TO BE HOSTILE BASED ON MY REPORT

*Consumer Comment: Hard to believe

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*Consumer Comment: What kind of lawyer.

MY issue began reporting dennis brown bothering me in their grocery store as he had stalked me outside their store that involved the police at first.  So far, stop and shop had negligent attitude about the circumstance. Next thing that happened, was than store manager linda greenman began harassing me in store on behalf of fellow employee mr. brown, by following me to than give me menacing looks. I than reported this misconduct to stop and shop head office in quincy mass to their regional manager jean limerick, that her only reply to me was just to go to another store. So I reported jean limericks negligent attitude and store managers linda greenmans misconduct, and next thing I know,  limerick and greenman retaliate by sending me nasty letter prohibiting me that I can't grocery shop in getting my food at their grocery store, which is by necessity because it is closest grocery in walking distance for me since I don't have a car.  the whole company is being unapproachable in covering it all up to not be accountable for it.  I have filed complaint with BBB and federal trade commission, and even though my report is said to be on file, the BBB said my issue is way beyond helping me, and I feel same way since my efforts trying to find anyone to help me, whether legal advice or other people have made me feel dead in the water with this issue. Right now I can't afford a lawyer, and even if I did, I wouldn't know what kind of lawyer would handle  this issue. Could you please help me, I don't know who else to turn to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stop-and-shop/newport-Rhode-Island-02840/stop-and-shop-using-unethical-business-practices-and-conduct-by-harassing-me-to-than-cove-814408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stop and shop

Relatives

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Yes, indeed. You have GOT to be related to old Chucklehead down in Phenix City.  You two are the most idiotic and paranoid people I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.

However, on a more personal note, I can say without reservation, that absolutely no one believes a word you say or write. Can you not see that ????? And just WHY does no one believe you ??  Because what you THINK is happening, is ONLY actually happening inside what's left of your mind. How many people have to tell you this before you actually believe it ??  Seriously - GET HELP !!!

Is this a joke?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You need to seek mental health counseling.  Your report is rambling and barely coherent.  I suggest you stop being compative and start learning to understand that there a rules and regulations pertaining to any business.

Seriously

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Yes, you are correct.  You do indeed need help.  You very obviously suffer from paranoia, among other things, and I would suggest that you get the help that you so desperately need.

Here's a further report on the laundry at a different site....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Bad Treatment And Services Posted: 2th of Nov, 2011 by Vanessa   Send emailAutomatic laundry service company I have been badly treated by staff from amy at their dispatch who intentionally put through wrong information for their maintenance guy who for a week now made me and my neighbors are still waiting for them to come and fix our dryer. Than sales office staff cathy snapped at me for not being patient after waiting past six days for someone to come fix our dryer but samantha and jason were being somewhat helpful but when they said the maintenance guy would show up, that was not the case. But the worst treatment I had received, was from a guy from higher staff named kevin brille, that instead of replying to my message on his phone for his assistance HE REPRIMANDED ME THAT HE DID NOT LIKE ME CALLING HIM OR LEAVING A MESSAGE OR CALLING ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE SINCE THE PROBLEM HAS SO FAR NOT BEEN FIXED NOR THE DRYER I FELT IGNORED THAT THE PROBLEM IS STILL EXISTING.I DESERVE AN APOLOGY NOT MORE ATTITUDE PROBLEMS FROM STAFF AND ESPECIALLY FROM ONE OF THE BOSSES.

PLEASE CALL ME AT 401-207-4448 MY NAME IS VANESSA BEREJKOFF THANK YOU."

I'll check more to see who else is mis-treating you.

Here's ANOTHER place treating you wrong...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"automatic laundry service company - bad treatment and services [New Complaint]

I have been badly treated by staff: from amy at their dispatch who intentionally put through wrong information for their maintenance guy, who for a week now made me and my neighbors are still waiting"

Sure looks like the world has it in for you...do you know Charles from Phenix, Alabama?

NO REASON TO BE HOSTILE BASED ON MY REPORT

AUTHOR: vanessa berejkoff - (United States of America)

I DO NOT MIND COMMENTS OR ADVICE, BUT TO BEHAVE ANTISOCIAL ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S ORDEAL IS NOT HELPFUL.

Hard to believe

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

While you could be on the level and the victim of a leering employee who's supervisors, for whatever reason, chose to back him instead of you, I seriously doubt it.

Stop n Shop isn't likely to risk the fallout should they dismiss a complaint against a stalker only to later see him attack someone and have their negligence blow up in their face.

It is simply more reasonable at this point to suspect you are indeed paranoid delusional. That's not an attack. It simply means you come off as being mentally ill to some extent.

With whatever lucidity you have, you now need to find a neighbor willing to shop for you, or find a way to another market, or successfully sneak in and out of Stop n Shop.

And you'll only succeed at the latter if you suppress your urge to make a scene and accuse anyone of doing anything to you.

Now if you were to get diagnosed medically as being mentally ill, then you might be able to force the store to let you in under the Americans with Disability Act or whatever.

Try falling on your sword, apologizing to them and asking that they consider your mental condition as mitigating circumstances, to let you back without any future battles.

Indeed

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

After trying to read your VERY poorly written report, I must agree with the above poster.  I certainly wouldn't allow you anywhere near MY store ( if I indeed owned one ), either. You are in serious need of, not only learning the English language, but quite apparently, mental help, as well.

And, NO, there's not an attorney anywhere who can "help" you with Stop and Shop.  It's THEIR property, and they can forbid ANYONE from setting foot on it, just as YOU could prevent someone from entering YOUR property.

I am quite sure that NO ONE was ever stalking you.  Your own report shows that you are a paranoid illiterate.  And if you don't stop harassing people, you will most likely find yourself sitting in jail.  Then you can REALLY be paranoid !!!

Now, go back to school and learn the English language.  And, most of all, GET A LIFE, you pathetic old busybody.

What kind of lawyer.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Right now I can't afford a lawyer, and even if I did, I wouldn't know what kind of lawyer would handle  this issue.  "

I would suggest that the only lawyer that would be interested in your complaint would be one that is either crazy or incompetent.

Here's the deal.   You've made a nuisance of yourself at that business.  Apparently, anyone you come in contact with that doesn't do what you want gets reported.   They no longer want to deal with your issues.   The only way they can guarantee that is to ban you from their store.

They do not have to do business with you if they don't want to.   The store is private property and they have every right to prohibit you from entering their property.   It's that simple.   I don't know what you would expect a lawyer to do.