Complaint Review: STORAGE BATTLES

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. P — tucker Georgia
STORAGE BATTLES
7281 E Earll Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 SCOTTSDALE, Arizona USA

STORAGE BATTLES TIED MY ACCOUNT TO SOMEONE ELSE'S THEN SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT SCOTTSDALE Arizona

*Author of original report: Back to the same stuff

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Client issue resolved

*Author of original report: PROBLEM SOLVED!

I have been with Storage battles for quite some time now and haven’t had any issues. Well until today, November 06, 2013. I tried to log on and my account came up suspended. I call and they tell me that I have 2 accounts and that I owed on the other account. I have a lot of people that I’ve showed the site and recommended that they use this service.  I’m so disappointed that they would even say this when I have always called and taken care of my account.

My cousin, who also has an account didn’t get her unit because that site stated that they already gave it to the next bidder but storage battles want her to still pay the full price of the unit. If the unit is already paid for. Why collect additional money? Makes you wonder about this company. My cousin don’t want anything to do with them and now I’m waiting for my attorney to contact me for my next steps

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STORAGE-BATTLES/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85251/STORAGE-BATTLES-TIED-MY-ACCOUNT-TO-SOMEONE-ELSES-THEN-SUSPENDED-MY-ACCOUNT-SCOTTSDALE-Ar-1097403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STORAGE BATTLES

Back to the same stuff

AUTHOR: Ms. P - ()

Well I can't stat how much this company has upset me now. I don't think anyone should get involved with this company. However, I'm working on opening my own site with much better customer service and better perks! stay tuned!!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Client issue resolved

AUTHOR: Storagebattles.com Team - ()

After reading this complaint, we immediatly caled this client and resolved their issue.

They are now happy, and continue to use our services.

The StorageBattles.com Team

PROBLEM SOLVED!

AUTHOR: Ms. P - ()

I'm pleased to say I've spoken with the manager and we fixed the problem. I will continue to use this service and advise my friends and family to use this site as well. I'm unable to remove this report but If I could I would. My apologies for reporting so quickly before speaking with the manager.