Complaint Review: Stores Online

Stores Online
754 East Technology avenue Orem, Utah USA

Stores Online All a Big Scam Orem Utah

All a Big Scam and very frustrated

I've always wanted to do something on the internet and came across their ad. I went to the seminar and convinced my sister to join me. Long story short i purchased 3 sites with money i didnt even have to begin with.

Everything was just frustrating from the start. Their online support sucks and no one seems to know what they were talking about. We knew the least about trying to set up this website and requested help alot of the way. Push came to shove we only had a certain amount of time to get this website up and running.  With little i had done i requested for the programmer to have a look at it to make sure i was going it right.  That never happened and no one got back to me.  With no one gettting back to me and alot going on i let that time lapse but not without confirming how much it wud be to get the sites up and running again.  The representative i chatted with online told me a nice cheap price (for all 3 sites might i add) where later down the road i found out it was about $500 for just 1 site.  Needless to say i didnt have the money to pursue that and let things be.

Ive been getting calls from I believe a Chris but when i try to call back, its always a machine and never any contact.  But i do keep getting the automated message probably every month about their renewal package deals.  It really bothers me to think im out $6000/3 sites. I dont really know what to do in order to get my money  back and cant believe they have not been shut down yet. My hopes have been shut down a couple years ago when i started reading these reviews online. I didnt want to believe this scam was true

Im out $6000 and can really use that money right about now.  I live in Canada so if there is a process or a claim i have to make somewhere, pls let me know

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-Online/Orem-Utah-84097/Stores-Online-All-a-Big-Scam-Orem-Utah-1078840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores Online