Complaint Review: stores online

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: david H — renton Washington United States of America
stores online
seattle, Washington United States of America

stores online worthless and heartless seattle, Washington

Initially I went into this program with a friend, who was a programmer, with the intent of starting an online business. I was motivated but he kept slacking. Eventually he was diagnosed with alzheimers which let me know why he was spinning gears. I kept payments up until I was laid off and became destitute at 62. I tried to call storesonline but only reached a phillipine answerer, who had no clue of who was in charge or any way I could talk with an american. (which I was told was illegal)

I finally talked with someone in accounting and was told there was no way for them to drop the balance. I explained I had paid into them several thousand dollars already and had received nothing. I was willing to walk away, but they insisted I continue payments of at least $50 a month (with interest it would take 10 years!). Otherwise it will go into collections. I have to borrow money now to pay my bills and buy food. & I can't afford a collection on my credit. This company is worthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stores-online/seattle-Washington-98058/stores-online-worthless-and-heartless-seattle-Washington-958982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stores online